• Hint: Use a descriptive title for your new message
    If you're looking for help and want to draw people in who can assist you, use a descriptive subject title when posting your message. In other words, "1995 Trans Am" isn't going to indicate to anybody that you need help. However, "Need help with my 1995 Trans Am" will. Be as descriptive as you can. Please use common sense... This message can be closed by clicking the X in the top right corner.

Need help please with my 1986 Pontiac Fiero GT please.

1986PontiacFiero

Hello everyone I'm new to this website, I have an all original 1986 Pontiac Fiero, and I have a few questions to ask if anyone could help me answer I would be very grateful please and thank you. 1. the Fire is all original on the car, but the seats are faded, driver's seat is faded and ripped, what I was wondering if I get both of them reupholstered will that affect the originality of the car? also in terms of value would that detracted bmaking it worth less in years to come or no? 2. should I replace the headliner as it's sagging or leave it as it is as it's original to the car? 3. the headlights don't work the right or left one, could it be the motors, relays, or a fuse? Please help me with this I would really appreciate it kind regards :)

melsg5

Staff member
SUSTAINING MEMBER
That site is in the USA, Connecticut.

melsg5

Staff member
SUSTAINING MEMBER
It will all depend upon the person buying your car, some want everything original others will not care. I assume when you "shade fabric" that is not what you currently have.

1986PontiacFiero

It will all depend upon the person buying your car, some want everything original others will not care. I assume when you "shade fabric" that is not what you currently have.
Sorry I meant Swade fabric, Would you know off hand if the Fire store ships items to Canada?

melsg5

Staff member
SUSTAINING MEMBER
Sorry, I have never dealt with them or owned a Fiero.

1986PontiacFiero

Hello I'm located in Elliot Lake Ontario Canada Northern Ontario, I would imagine the costs would be pretty high unless the items were marked either as gift or other. Any help would be greatly appreciated thank you.

We do group orders... ship to a U.S. P.O. Box and then import to Canada. HUGE cost savings. Anyone who can them come pick up their orders in Niagara, comes and gets their stuff. Those who cannot, we ship them via Canada post which is reasonable. We normally do this for just club members, but don't mind helping out if your stuck. Just go to our web site and contact us there. I don't want to put a plug in for a our web site here as I'm not sure if that's allowed... just google us, you'll find us. - Niagara Fieros -

1986PontiacFiero

Hi Thank you I appreciate that you would be willing to help me out ins this special way, Do you know how I can find out how much my car is worth online by chance with out having to pay anything?

The NIFE Fiero club puts out a Fiero value bulletin every couple of years. You can find this bulletin listing 2018 values here:

Click the blue button at the bottom of the page....make sure you read the contents of the page as it gives a fairly good estimation on where you can classify your cars condition.