• Hint: Use a descriptive title for your new message
    If you're looking for help and want to draw people in who can assist you, use a descriptive subject title when posting your message. In other words, "1995 Trans Am" isn't going to indicate to anybody that you need help. However, "Need help with my 1995 Trans Am" will. Be as descriptive as you can. Please use common sense... This message can be closed by clicking the X in the top right corner.

need help

glass man

first time doing this hope it is correct

i have a 59 which last summer i decided to change all the rubber and channels around the windows also change the power window motors regulator glass wire harness etc etc took it apart then started to put it back together unfortunately doing some work around the house i messed up my right arm had to have surgery do not have full use of arm haveing hard time trying to put it back together i was at a car show the other day in fl. someone told me there is someone in the greater boston area that just works on classic pontiacs he did not remember name or what town he was in if anyone knows please let me know or if there is just someone out there to help me put it back together

thank you

glass man

melsg5

Staff member
SUSTAINING MEMBER
Being in Florida I cannt imagine why you are considering a shop near Boston. Using google I did a search for "car restoration florida" and came up with multiple shops. Find some near you and inquire concerning your needs. Good luck.

melsg5

Staff member
SUSTAINING MEMBER
that makes more sense but same suggestion, lots of names pop up when you do a search on "car restoration massachusetts"