New Member, looking to sell my Mom's 1996 Trans Sport- It only has 11,000 miles on it!

jsmcol

If ever someone wanted a "like-new" Trans Sport, this is going to be a good opportunity. She hardly ever drove it (she had another car to use) and used it to only take stuff to a craft show that she did once or twice a year. Never hit, white with gray cloth interior. I think the seats came out the weekend they bought it and have been inside the whole time. Always stored in a garage, but I believe she has kept the maintenance up. My Dad worked for GM, so we are kind of a "car family".

I'm going to her house this week and can take some pictures, is there anything in particular that people would be interested in a car like this other than general pics? Car fires right up and drives great, it really does look new, carpet/seats are not worn at all. I have no idea what this car is even worth, but figured that this would be a good place to let people know it will be coming available in the next few weeks. I'm not letting her drive anymore, she's 86 and getting dementia. I have financial POA so I will be selling the car.

On the Corvette Forum, we have private messaging available, haven't figured this one out yet, but feel free to send something back if you have anything that will help me sell this. Anything I get will go towards her care, she's going to be heading to assisted living. Will also have a Pontiac Aztek to sell, she bought that new as well. I think it's a 2003 or 2004. Man, those cars are UGLY! Thanks for any help you can give me. I'll get pictures and the particulars later this week. The car will eventually be in Columbus, OH.

Jim

Bruceb65

If ever someone wanted a "like-new" Trans Sport, this is going to be a good opportunity. She hardly ever drove it (she had another car to use) and used it to only take stuff to a craft show that she did once or twice a year. Never hit, white with gray cloth interior. I think the seats came out the weekend they bought it and have been inside the whole time. Always stored in a garage, but I believe she has kept the maintenance up. My Dad worked for GM, so we are kind of a "car family".

I'm going to her house this week and can take some pictures, is there anything in particular that people would be interested in a car like this other than general pics? Car fires right up and drives great, it really does look new, carpet/seats are not worn at all. I have no idea what this car is even worth, but figured that this would be a good place to let people know it will be coming available in the next few weeks. I'm not letting her drive anymore, she's 86 and getting dementia. I have financial POA so I will be selling the car.

On the Corvette Forum, we have private messaging available, haven't figured this one out yet, but feel free to send something back if you have anything that will help me sell this. Anything I get will go towards her care, she's going to be heading to assisted living. Will also have a Pontiac Aztek to sell, she bought that new as well. I think it's a 2003 or 2004. Man, those cars are UGLY! Thanks for any help you can give me. I'll get pictures and the particulars later this week. The car will eventually be in Columbus, OH.

Jim
I am interested in the car, please contact me at Bruceb65@citilink.com

Bruceb65

Jim
Jim, I'm interested in the transport, call me with details, Bruce 952-237-3892, I'm an individual not a dealer. Thanks

melsg5

Staff member
SUSTAINING MEMBER
Send him a message, click on the name

jsmcol

Sorry guys, I just saw there was a response. With other forums, they notify you when there is a response in a thread. Apparently, this one does not.
Bruce, I called and left a message for you, with my cell.

Jim