• Hint: Use a descriptive title for your new message
    If you're looking for help and want to draw people in who can assist you, use a descriptive subject title when posting your message. In other words, "1995 Trans Am" isn't going to indicate to anybody that you need help. However, "Need help with my 1995 Trans Am" will. Be as descriptive as you can. Please use common sense... This message can be closed by clicking the X in the top right corner.

Kevin2617

VA
Hey guys, I have an 03 Grand Prix SE 3.1 L with 260,000 miles, been through a lot with it and despite a failing transmission, trying to get a few more miles out of it. Hope I can help some fellow pontiac owners with some good info as well.

Sal Collaziano

Staff member
Hey guys, I have an 03 Grand Prix SE 3.1 L with 260,000 miles, been through a lot with it and despite a failing transmission, trying to get a few more miles out of it. Hope I can help some fellow pontiac owners with some good info as well.
Welcome aboard! And thank you for signing up. I'm glad to hear your Grand Prix has lasted this long. You must have taken care good care of it...