New Sunfire Owner!

SunnyAK

Hi yall! I am a new sunfire owner, like a virgin lol! I would love for yall to tell me all I need to know or should maybe know about this car.
Please n thank you!
Ok, so heres what I got. I picked up a used reconstructed 2005 Pontiac Sunfire { didnt know the rc part till i was there and had my heart set on it}
engine is sound, trani sound, no slips, no leaks, no nastyness under the hood, no weird noises, runs straight down the road; mechanically sound little car.
cool.
she wasnt upfront honest, i was in a rush to get out of my noisy van and didnt do my due diligence a little better upon looking b4 buying, oh well said n done with.
she is now my cute car, with a little bit more interior work than i realized.
trunk wont open. I think it is the locking mechanism piece. the emergency handle pulls from inside, does nothing past that, the latch hook doesnt budge. Ive read its supposed to pop w the button up front.
do the front seats flip forward????? how do i work the back seats. the back seat is all fukkrd up kinda sorta, cushion has been ripped up , the bottom piece, i asssume for speaker wires.
where do i find parts?? best place???
also missing the cover that goes over the metal in the back, over the trunk above the seats (its late and I am at a loss of correct words atm lol)
middle back belt..how strange lol..doesnt work...where do i find replacements?
I would love to replace the trunk..trunk lid and trunk back plate w the license plate area.
Tell me about the anti theft security system and how in tf it actually works too plz, what makes it tick and lock...seems like "the trick" of try 3 times without full cranking it ...seemed to work....idk.
Also, radio, stereo speakers...... there is Nothing Zip Zero Nada omg help a girl!
lol!
I think i included ....most of my questions in one post, tried not to ask about something ive already seen.
Thanks to yall!

melsg5

Staff member
SUSTAINING MEMBER
If you dont have the owners manual you can download it by Googling 2005 Sunfire Owners Manual. Try Ebay and local salvage yards for parts. Try Crutchfield.com for radio and speakers. The Chevrolet Cavalier shares alot of parts with it. Good luck with your new car.

SunnyAK

If you dont have the owners manual you can download it by Googling 2005 Sunfire Owners Manual. Try Ebay and local salvage yards for parts. Try Crutchfield.com for radio and speakers. The Chevrolet Cavalier shares alot of parts with it. Good luck with your new car.
Thanks for the places to start. downloaded manual last night! :)