• Hint: Use a descriptive title for your new message
    If you're looking for help and want to draw people in who can assist you, use a descriptive subject title when posting your message. In other words, "1995 Trans Am" isn't going to indicate to anybody that you need help. However, "Need help with my 1995 Trans Am" will. Be as descriptive as you can. Please use common sense... This message can be closed by clicking the X in the top right corner.

New to the forum.

Sal Collaziano

Staff member
Hello everyone. I'm about to become the owner of a 1966 Pontiac Tempest and wanted to see if there was a forum for it. I see one for every make except Tempest. Should i just go under LeMans or GTO? Thanks!
Welcome aboard! Thank you for signing up!

Hoofer814

Thanks everyone! I did pick up the car and am really happy with it. It originally had a 326 in it but the previous owner replaced it with a 455 from a 71 Granville along with the transmission. Runs really well and i have already replaced the upper and lower control arms with tubular suspension arms. Also upgraded the front drum brakes with disc brakes. And i was able to get the painted M&M's off the back of the car! Looking forward to connecting with you all!