Obnoxious fart sound

wilcom

west coast
I find the fart sound when you change pages annoying,............................................... annoying enough to want to reach in the screen and grab who did it, rip his throat out and watch him die

Yes, I don't like it and if I wasn't up against a real problem with my Grand Am I wouldn't visit the site, I found the noise repelling obnoxious bothersome and makes me want to kill something every time I change pages.

I tried to sugar coat my dislike as much as possible

Joe

Sal Collaziano

Staff member
I find the fart sound when you change pages annoying,............................................... annoying enough to want to reach in the screen and grab who did it, rip his throat out and watch him die

Yes, I don't like it and if I wasn't up against a real problem with my Grand Am I wouldn't visit the site, I found the noise repelling obnoxious bothersome and makes me want to kill something every time I change pages.

I tried to sugar coat my dislike as much as possible

Joe
Turn off your adblocker and away it goes... Or leave it on and enjoy the aroma...

Cheers!

Your email address will not be publicly visible. We will only use it to contact you to confirm your post.