• Hint: Use a descriptive title for your new message
    If you're looking for help and want to draw people in who can assist you, use a descriptive subject title when posting your message. In other words, "1995 Trans Am" isn't going to indicate to anybody that you need help. However, "Need help with my 1995 Trans Am" will. Be as descriptive as you can. Please use common sense... This message can be closed by clicking the X in the top right corner.

Production numbers for Cordova equipped 1969 Judge

Loafington

Can someone point me to production numbers for 1969 Judge cars that came with factory Cordova roofs? It’s an early 1969 carousel red 4spd RAIII car. I’ve seen a lot of production numbers, none that give data as to how many came with Cordova tops. TIA

melsg5

Staff member
SUSTAINING MEMBER
There is no information down to the level of individual options that are not powsr train related.

G

G-851662

It would be nice to know, I agree! I’ve also got a 69’ carousel red with a white top that’s undergoing a full fram-off restoration. I am going to PHS it and was hoping to see something about vinyl top production numbers. Good luck and post it if you find out please!