Radiator air deflectors?

Rumrumm

2002 SE, lower front end damage from someone loosing their trailer spare on the freeway. No external body/nose damage, but the semi-rigid black plastic "air dam" (deflector?) directly below the nose shattered. Looked at the service manual, but unable to identify (name & part number) of this piece. Temp gauge shows higher operating temps (loss of air flow to the radiator?), so replacement is needed before warmer weather arrives. Looked in some salvage yards, but all are damaged as bad or worse. What is this part called? Maybe I can find used ones on eBay.

Rumrumm

Yes & no

Yes, #8 is a metal bracket that the vertical "flap" of plastic/vinyl is missing from. But the other piece I tried to describe is visible under the front "fascia". I'll try to add a photo of what's left. No, the coolant is fine. Even in colder weather, since the impact & damage, the temp gauge is close to the one o-clock position going down the freeway. I have to run the heater higher than I'd like to get it closer to "high noon". And with Spring & pre-Summer near, I'm concerned. No leaks, just seems to run warmer with less air directed up to the radiator.

Rumrumm

Thanks. Sorry for asking too many times. Just simply hoping to get the exact "official" name of the part and maybe a part number to help me locate one. eBay search turns up nothing, even Google didn't help, and no sign of the piece in the factory service manual.

Your email address will not be publicly visible. We will only use it to contact you to confirm your post.