Rear Blend Actuator Reversed

Techline1

Virginia
The rear blend door was not working when i purchased the vehicle. Tried replacing it , still nothing. So one fine evening i decided to start tracing out for a short, and in doing so felt the motor kick in... TADA... we have liftoff.. however..

When the front is set to vent the rear blows out of the floor, and when the front it set to floor , it moved the the rear blows out of the top rear vents.

I thought maybe the wiring harness had some how been reversed by someone so i tried reversing them and it did not function at all.

I tried pulling it out when it was blowing out of the floor in the back, killing power to it and placing the front control to the floor instead of AC then putting it back in and powering it back up, but again it did not work..

Is there a way to re calibrate this. Or some mystical trick I need to do?

Techline1

Virginia
`

Thanks for the reply, I had found that before and tried it, unfortunately that does not work.. when the front is set to floor the rear goes to top, and when the front is set to vent the rear goes to the floor still..

Your email address will not be publicly visible. We will only use it to contact you to confirm your post.