• Hint: Use a descriptive title for your new message
    If you're looking for help and want to draw people in who can assist you, use a descriptive subject title when posting your message. In other words, "1995 Trans Am" isn't going to indicate to anybody that you need help. However, "Need help with my 1995 Trans Am" will. Be as descriptive as you can. Please use common sense... This message can be closed by clicking the X in the top right corner.

SOLD - 1952 Chieftain Deluxe for sale in Paxinos, Pa

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeborahK

This 67 Year old car is a great find! It has 64,705 miles, a hydramatic transmission and has been owned by my late husband since 2005. It has many original features and is very solid, showing little, if any, body damage. As I am far from a car expert, I am unable to answer most technical questions about it. I have taken many photos and can take more photos and/or videos upon request. Included with the car will be the tools & parts shown in the photos and also a 1952 Pontiac Owner's Service Guide and a Pontiac Shop Manual for 1949-1954. Also included is an original ad for the car. The car is located in Paxinos, PA which is approximately 75 miles north of Harrisburg. My asking price is $6,000, but any and all serious offers are welcome in case I priced it incorrectly as I can't seem to find any comparable models for sale on the internet. This price is based on information from the NADA guide, using the average sales price of this vehicle with a hydramatic transmission, with most parts original. I'm not trying to make a ton of money, I'm just want to get this car in the hands of someone who appreciates it. Thanks so much for looking and have a great day!
1.png2.png3.jpg4.png5.jpg6.jpg7.jpg8.jpg9.jpg10.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.