Tent for sale?

YoitsTmac

I actually just signed on here asking where I should go to sell these. I have a brand new one back when my mom bought her Aztek new. We just ended up never using it. Has the carrier with the handles, instructions, some..like rubber pads of some sort. We have the "dealer seal" on it too (looks like just a bow tied around it).

Attachments

LambFam

I actually just signed on here asking where I should go to sell these. I have a brand new one back when my mom bought her Aztek new. We just ended up never using it. Has the carrier with the handles, instructions, some..like rubber pads of some sort. We have the "dealer seal" on it too (looks like just a bow tied around it).
How much? We bought another one, but it doesn't have the instructions and we think it's missing a part.

YoitsTmac

Click on her profile name and if you see start a Conversation click on it.
Didn't see this on her profile. I clicked her name then searched "conversation" and got nothing. Do I need a certain number of posts?

How much? We bought another one, but it doesn't have the instructions and we think it's missing a part.
Do you have any comps so I can gauge price? I see one on eBay for $450 before shipping, but I'm not sure if that's over or under what these go for.

LambFam

Didn't see this on her profile. I clicked her name then searched "conversation" and got nothing. Do I need a certain number of posts?

Do you have any comps so I can gauge price? I see one on eBay for $450 before shipping, but I'm not sure if that's over or under what these go for.
That seems way over the prices I've seen. They're usually in the $200 range. We paid $150 for ours, but it's used.