• Hint: Use a descriptive title for your new message
    If you're looking for help and want to draw people in who can assist you, use a descriptive subject title when posting your message. In other words, "1995 Trans Am" isn't going to indicate to anybody that you need help. However, "Need help with my 1995 Trans Am" will. Be as descriptive as you can. Please use common sense... This message can be closed by clicking the X in the top right corner.

The end of my Aztek

EliteSofaYT

Hey everyone, I’m sad to say that my Aztek is dead. It was a fun car to own, and drive for the three weeks I was able to drive it. The people that had this thing before me really did not take good care of it, using stop leak on the radiator, and skimping on repairs. The nail in the coffin is a blown head gasket. I don’t have the tools necessary to fix it, and it’s not all that’s wrong with it, so it’s literally one thing after another. I have to let it go. I have it for sale, I’m in SoCal, the chassis and body is fine no rust or anything, and the motor does still run, no smoke or anything, I just can’t keep pouring money into it.
$900 and the whole lot is yours.

melsg5

Staff member
SUSTAINING MEMBER
How did you determine it has a blown head gasket?
There is a product on the market that supposedly will seal some blown gaskets.
It is added to the engine coolant.