The heater fan no longer works.

RMcDonough71

Ok now this car, guess it's now my car. Anyway the heater motor for does not seem to be working. But I have experienced the heater working a few times. But not with any force of air behind the heat. Now when I look up for replacement heater blower fan. It shows the squirrel cage part. (Or what I call squirrel cage is the round can wheel.) But then there is also a pic of An incase fan heater / blower fan.Sooo how do I know which part do I order. Being the blonde that I car with cars.

melsg5

Staff member
SUSTAINING MEMBER
did you test the motor first by applying power directly?
are you sure the problem isnt the fan resistor?
to provide further information knowing the year will be required.
your other post states the car has a blown rod and it is for sale so why did you even ask this question>

RMcDonough71

your other post states the car has a blown rod and it is for sale so why did you even ask this question>
I'm sorry the heater problem is in the Grand Prix GT. The car I'm trying get rid of is a Grand PRIX GTP. My bad I thought I had put the GT and GTP on my posts.

RMcDonough71

An by the way it's a 2000 for heater problem and car getting rid of is 2002.

melsg5

Staff member
SUSTAINING MEMBER
OK, you have more than one, thanks for clarifying. Did you perform the tests I mentioned on the 2000?