• Hint: Use a descriptive title for your new message
    If you're looking for help and want to draw people in who can assist you, use a descriptive subject title when posting your message. In other words, "1995 Trans Am" isn't going to indicate to anybody that you need help. However, "Need help with my 1995 Trans Am" will. Be as descriptive as you can. Please use common sense... This message can be closed by clicking the X in the top right corner.

Trunk pans

Tfrias

Inside the trunk, they cover the inner rear quarters. Are they there to keep stuff from falling down in the gap ? Here's another shot..

melsg5

Staff member
SUSTAINING MEMBER
Probably there for noise insulation, have you looked at www.amesperf.com to see if they are available?

Tfrias

OPG has them. There in good shape. I will keep them in. Solid point for plug welds. A couple more before and after shots. Thanks for the feedback, TODD

Tfrias

I see this Catalina page isn't very exciting. How can it be livened up ? More picts? How many are actually doing work in there garage ?

Tfrias

Picked up the Cat a couple years ago. It had been sitting for several years in the desert. Actually got it started and on to the trailer. Had to finish a Ford before tearing apart a real car. Began the resto mid August 2012.

Tfrias

Trunk pans 2

A little closer. Welded, sealed and primed. Just about ready for Lizard skin. sugesstions are always welcome or criticism.

melsg5

Staff member
SUSTAINING MEMBER
Looks like it just came off the assembly line.

Tfrias

Window channels

No one else is building a project out there. Who has all the Cat parts in this forum ? Here are the new window channels....