• Hint: Use a descriptive title for your new message
    If you're looking for help and want to draw people in who can assist you, use a descriptive subject title when posting your message. In other words, "1995 Trans Am" isn't going to indicate to anybody that you need help. However, "Need help with my 1995 Trans Am" will. Be as descriptive as you can. Please use common sense... This message can be closed by clicking the X in the top right corner.

Turn Signals Out Again

Jimbos1954

About 6 months or so ago my mechanic found a blown fuse for my turn signals. My turn signals and hazards are out again....have not checked fuse yet. Any ideas the fuse may have went out again so soon?

melsg5

Staff member
SUSTAINING MEMBER
If it is a blown fuse you have a short somewhere. You can start by looking for any corrosion in the bulb sockets

Jimbos1954

If it is a blown fuse you have a short somewhere. You can start by looking for any corrosion in the bulb sockets
Thanks a lot. I just had this problem repaired about 6 months ago. Mechanic said nothing about socket corrosion...he just said it was a fuse. Do you know if there are more than 2 fuse boxes in this car...one under back seat and one under hood????

melsg5

Staff member
SUSTAINING MEMBER
What year is the car?