• Hint: Use a descriptive title for your new message
    If you're looking for help and want to draw people in who can assist you, use a descriptive subject title when posting your message. In other words, "1995 Trans Am" isn't going to indicate to anybody that you need help. However, "Need help with my 1995 Trans Am" will. Be as descriptive as you can. Please use common sense... This message can be closed by clicking the X in the top right corner.

Ventura 1976 350 5.7L - What is this ?

melsg5

Staff member
SUSTAINING MEMBER
are you checking the fluid level with a warm engine after shifting through all gears and the shifter in park?

Ventura76

Quebec, Canada
Thank you guys!

Yes before driving the beast, I shift (foot on the brake) from reverse to all the Gears a few times with a hot engine. I had a good level after 7 quarter of ATF. I drove 25 miles today and no leak.

Doug, I hope to get a 10 point at the local snow mug and rust show ;-) next winter

I will open a new thread for the hoses and plugs unplugged

Happy 4th of July!

Last edited:

Ventura76

Quebec, Canada
I spent a lot of time trying to live in the USA but unfortunately it was not legally possible for me so here I am, 6 months of the year under 5 feet of snow just to be next to you guys ;-)

92 Sunbird LE

Salinas, Puerto Rico
I sent out a help on the HBody forums for your vacumn guide/pic.

Some of the guys work at GM dealerships so I may be able to find something.

LOL on the snow , thats why I left NY. It snowed one time in June and that was the final straw :mad:............. I still have the old coal shovel I found in my first house there ........I keep it as a "snow memory". ;)

Doug in P.R.:cool: