where is my AUX plug on my pontiac g6?

U

USMC

i have a 2006 pontiac g6 with the monsoon system, i think it come in the car otherwords its factory..i want to hook my ipod up to my radio. i have a fm transmitter but its annoying and has alot of static. is there an aux plug? if so where is it? if there is an aux plug will it fit my ipod or do i have to have a connection? plz dont answer unless you actually know what your talking about. cause i really dont feel like going outside in the freezing cold to look for an aux plug that someone told me was there and its not really there....but i appreciate any help

Destineew29

Where is the aux cord input on the 2007 Pontiac g6

G

G-209402

I have a 2008 g6 GT with the monsoon system and the aux port is in the middle of the stereo system you just plug it in there and under the power knob press the source button

Andrewdwinfield

Will an fm transmitter work for the car to add blue tooth and aux function to the car (I was thinking of buying one to put into the cigarette 🚬 port for an Aux/Bluetooth add on).....Anyone tested it out yet?

melsg5

Staff member
SUSTAINING MEMBER
Transmitters have been used for decades. In the 60's if you only had an AM radio you could buy an FM tuner which broadcast to an inactive AM station allowing you to listen to FM stations. Have you looked at crutchfield.com if they have any decent Bluetooth units?