1979 10th Anniversary Trans Am?

Ctartaglia

I have a 1979 Anniversary red display 8 track radio for the Anniversary edition if interested. no knobs though. But its a start.
Hi, I'm not sure I'm replying properly, I am very interested in the radio, can you call/ text me instead, chris, 718 864 0388.

Ctartaglia

I have an original TATA 8-track radio from my TATA. I do not have an 8-track to test the functionality of the 8-track, but have verified that the display lights up in red. It is up for sale. Make an offer.
Hi, I'm not sure I'm replying properly, I am very interested in the radio, can you call/ text me instead, chris, 718 864 0388.

Ctartaglia

I have an original TATA 8-track radio from my TATA. I do not have an 8-track to test the functionality of the 8-track, but have verified that the display lights up in red. It is up for sale. Make an offer.

melsg5

Staff member
SUSTAINING MEMBER
Read post 20

Ctartaglia

Sorry not sure what I'm doing wrong here. Can you see the screenshot below I took after clicking your username? I dont see a start conversation tab.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210131-192944_DuckDuckGo.jpg
    Screenshot_20210131-192944_DuckDuckGo.jpg
    102.8 KB · Views: 1

melsg5

Staff member
SUSTAINING MEMBER
Sorry you are a new member so that option doesn't come up. I will message the person who you are trying to contact.

Ctartaglia

Its actually 2 members I'm trying to reach:

Rstrick39
And
Mereness71

Thanks for the help!

mereness71

Im trying to find the factory radio for a 1979 10th Anniversary Trans Am. I know that it is a “Stereo Eight” Digital AM/FM Eight Trac made by AC Delco. If anyone knows where to find one please let me know. Thanks
Are you still looking for a TATA Radio. I have an 8-track radio from my 10th anniversary that I am selling

mereness71

Yes can you reach me on cell, 718 864 0388, thx Chris
I have it listed on eBay now. If it doesn't sell, I will reach out to you. Thanks.

Is there anything I can answer in the meantime? I have photos that I can send you.

Ctartaglia

I have it listed on eBay now. If it doesn't sell, I will reach out to you. Thanks.

Is there anything I can answer in the meantime? I have photos that I can send you.
I'm having a hard time figuring out how to make replies here, sorry if this is a duplicate, but is this the one for $1500 on ebay?

G

G-241855

Hi I own a 79 Tata also and I’m thinking of selling me original 8 track radio with the red dash lights. Are you still interested?
I would be interested in the radio if you still have it?